Civil Engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, and is one of the oldest engineering disciplines. It is traditionally broken into several sub-disciplines including environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, transportation engineering and water resources engineering. Civil engineering takes place on all levels in the public sector from municipal through to national governments, and in the private sector from individual homeowners through to international companies.
Killingly Engineering Associates provides professional civil engineering services to the private sectors, specializing in site engineering and permitting for residential, commercial building site plans, and industrial projects. Killingly Engineering, Inc. also has extensive experience with providing engineering services for municipal projects. Some of the specific engineering services we provide include:
- Feasibility studies
- On-site septic system design
- Engineering assessments for land use optimization
- Subdivision planning and design
- Drainage studies
- Floodplain analysis
- Water quality engineering
- Storm water management/ pollution prevention plans (SWPPP)
- Detention & retention facilities
- Pond design
- Minor structural engineering/analysis
- Roadway, drainage and utilities design
- Construction plans and specifications
- Site Development plans
- Construction cost estimates
- Local, state & federal permitting
Killingly Engineering’s partners are experienced and dedicated professionals who understand the complexities and intricacies of land development projects. We have established trusting relationships with planning officials as well as local boards and commissions and are dedicated to working with our clients to design and effectively deliver projects efficiently, on time, and on budget.
Contact – Normand Thibeault, Jr. P.E.